About DR. Cowan’s Garden
Dr. Cowan’s Garden is a line of nutritious vegetable powders that claim to keep you healthy just like fresh vegetables do. These powders are extracted from “beyond organic” vegetables grown by the founder and his team.
Some of the products in the brand may make healthy eating easy and convenient. Moreover, these powders are sourced from diverse vegetables to increase the level of health and wellness that its consumers may attain.
Fresh vegetables are known to be healthy foods because apart from providing nutrients, they prevent the body from various ailments.
However, fresh vegetables cannot be preserved for long and in the process may lose some of its vital nutrients.
Powdered vegetables counter these shortcomings presented by their fresh counterparts. In fact, nutrition loss in powdered vegetables is minimized.
Dr. Cowan’s Garden Products include:
- The Low-Oxalate Greens Powder – is packed with highly nutritious but low oxalate greens, according to the producers. It may be most helpful for people who have oxalate sensitivity and can also be used with a low oxalate diet to help manage oxalate dumping symptoms.
- Turmeric Powder – designed to help reduce pain and inflammation in the body.
- Ashitaba Powder – is particularly an immune-boosting dietary supplement. Besides, it may help support digestive health, improve the body’s diuretic function and play a role as an anti-viral and anti-bacterial agent.
- Dandelion Powder – is for blood sugar regulation and may also help reduce the level of toxins in the body by supporting the detox process in the liver.
- Burdock Root Powder – is pointed out to have blood cleansing benefits, which may help support the healthy growth of cells and improve skin health.
- Summer Savory Powder – is an anti-aging dietary supplement that is said to help lower a component called ENOX 3 protein which is to promote aging.
Dr. Cowan’s Garden Ingredients – What to Look For?
There are different products in DR. Cowan’s Garden collection which are formulated from drying and crushing different vegetables that the company grows. The company claims that the only additive used in these products is sea salt. Some of the ingredients in some products include;
- Cowan’s Garden Ashitaba Powder– ashitaba is scientifically known as Angelica keiskei. According to OBM Integrative and Complementary Medicine, ashitaba contains abundant nutrients and dietary fibers. It also contains natural substances such as flavonones and vitamins B6 and B12.
- Cowan’s Garden Three-Beet Powder– beetroot health-promoting and disease-preventing properties. It is a source of nitrate thus increases NO availability in the body. According to the Nutrients journal, beetroot has the potential to prevent and manage some diseases.
- Cowan’s Garden Kale Powder– Kale is proclaimed as a health food as it is packed with nutrients. Kale contains micronutrients, vitamins A, K, C, essential minerals such as calcium and magnesium as well as dietary fibers as per the Nutrients journal.
How Does It Work? | The Science Behind DR. Cowan’s Garden Products
Dr. Cowan’s Garden has a number of products formulated from different fresh vegetables such as kale, beetroot, pumpkin, ashitaba, savory and turmeric among others. These vegetables are steamed or cooked, dried and crushed into powder from.
These powders are then consumed with food, smoothies, soup and in any form that a consumer prefers. Since these powders claim to lose fewer nutrients, you can get as many nutrients as when consuming fresh vegetables.
Cowan’s Garden Pros & Cons
- These powders may provide vital nutrients
- Could be a convenient way to eat healthily
- Tastes good according to reviewers
- An excellent way to feed picky eaters
- Product has a long shelf life compared to fresh vegetables
- Vitamin C may be lost in the process of drying
- May not be helpful for picky eaters to outgrow their dislike for vegetables
- May require one to use more power to reach the nutritional level of fresh veggies
Customer Questions & Answers
Q: How to Use DR. Cowan’s Garden Products
A: You can use this product as you please. You can sprinkle on eggs, salads, vegetables, potatoes, pasta, rice, casseroles, and other baked goods. This powder can also be blended in smoothies.
Q: Does DR. Cowan’s Garden Products Have Any Side Effects?
A: Since this product is claimed to contain only crushed vegetables and sea salt, it is assumed to be free from side effects.
Q: Can I Take DR. Cowan’s Garden If I Have A Health Condition?
A: There are no restrictions outlined by the manufacturer for those with health conditions. However, you should still enquire from your health practitioner.
Q: Does DR. Cowan’s Garden Products Work?
A: This product aims to supplement your vegetable intake and since it contains natural organic vegetables, it may work as advertised.
Q: What Is DR. Cowan’s Garden Work Moneyback Guarantee, Return & Refund Policy?
A: For these powders, they are expected to last up to 3 years. In the instance, that the powder you purchased expires within 3 months, you can return and get a brand new bottle of vegetable powder of your choice. Money refunds have not been mentioned.
Dr. Cowan’s Garden Products Alternatives – Compare with Similar Items
|Organic Spinach Powder||$21.95||Organic Spinach Powder, Sodium|
|Nubeleaf Brocolli Powder||$27.26||Organic Broccoli|
|Super Greens||$28.99||Organic Spinach, Organic Broccoli, Organic Spirulina, Organic Alfalfa, Organic Wheatgrass, Organic Kale, Organic Parsley|
Q: Is DR. Cowan’s Garden Line of Products Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
A: This products could be safe as it contains no allergens and other additives. There are no warnings mentioned for this product.
Q: Dr. Cowan’s Garden Customer Reviews & Results – What Users Are Saying
A: Reviewers gave both positive and negative reviews for this product however, the positives outweighed the negatives. Users who gave positive reviews claim that the product is the best they have used owing to its nutritional support and its taste. As for the negative reviewers, the product comes in a small container and although it requires more powder, it provides less nutritional support.
Q: Dr. Cowan’s Garden Products: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It
A: These vegetable powders come in Miron jars of different grams. There are also refill pouches that you can buy once your powder is over. DR. Cowan’s Garden products can be accessed from the official site and other online retail stores at the following prices;
- Ashitaba Powder – $55.00
- Dandelion Powder – $50.00
- Turmeric Powder – $30.00
- Burdock Root Powder – $30.00
The Bottom Line on DR. Cowan’s Garden Products
A: Powdered vegetables have been deemed effective by studies. In light of that, DR. Cowan’s Garden vegetable powders could work for your healthy diet goals. Whether you have a picky eater or you are trying to minimize your oxalate intake, this product could work.
However, some customers complain that this product comes in small quantities yet it is expensive. Additionally, one requires to use a large amount of powder to achieve a minimal amount of nutrients.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About DR. Cowan’s Garden?
Vegetables used to prepare these powders are picked when they are at their peak in terms of quality and flavor. The vegetables are then streamed while others are cooked then turned into powder.