According to recent studies, kidney-related diseases are on the rise. Millions of people nowadays live with kidney disorders and some of them have suffered kidney failure.
For that reason, kidney cleansing and restoring drugs are becoming so popular and their goal is to meet the demand of helping the user live a healthy life. Kidney Restore is one such supplement.
Manufactured by an American company, the product claims to be able to cleanse the kidney, support its function, act as a detox, support kidney health and improve poor functioning kidneys.
We’ll dig deeper into in this Kidney Restore Review to see its ingredients, how it works and what other users say their experience with is the product is…
The kidney, which is a vital organ is faced with dangers that can deter its normal functioning forcing users to undergo expensive medication, dialysis, and even transplant.
Some of the potential dangers are potassium and phosphorus build-up, acid build-up, nitrogenous waste build-up, and poor toxin removal.
Kidney Restore claims to cover all these potential dangers hence its manufacturers claim it is a ‘breakthrough supplement.’ This is also attributed to its claimed superior ingredients. According to these producers, the ingredients are all-natural and efficient in the role they play. Claimed to be produced in an approved facility, Kidney Restore has been used by thousands of clients.
Some of the clients have left their reviews on the product website to share their experience with the potential buyers. This product offers a money-back guarantee, so if you are not satisfied with the product, you get a refund.
Who is the Manufacturer of Kidney Restore?
Kidney Restore is manufactured by a company in the USA called HealthyKidney. The proprietor, Robert Galarowicz, is a naturopath and a nutritionist who also suffered Chronic Kidney Disease. His experience with kidney issues1 inspired him to come up with solutions to help his fellow sufferers.
Galarowicz underwent all kidney disease stages. He has been through dialysis, kidney failure which forced him to get a transplant. Through HealthyKidney, the owner aims to offer helpful information and natural solutions to patients of kidney diseases.
To bring useful information to kidney patients, the company produces books, videos, and blogs on their official website.
What are the Ingredients Used in Kidney Restore?
Kidney Restore is claimed to have been formulated from all-natural and has been approved as safe by research. According to the manufacturer, the ingredients pass through rigorous testing to ensure safety, purity and nutritional efficacy.
The ingredients are also said to be toxin-free. Some of the ingredients used to formulate Kidney Restore include:
- Niacin– this ingredient is present as nicotinic acid and niacinamide. Niacin is a form of vitamin B3 which offers nutritional support to the kidney. It also blocks absorption of excess phosphorus which affects the kidney.
- Sodium Bicarbonate– also known as baking soda which is important in controlling acid buildup that affects the kidney (known as metabolic acid). Sodium bicarbonate helps to slow down kidney function decline in patients suffering from Chronic Kidney Disease3.
- Lactobacillus acidophilus– is a type of good bacterial flora found in the intestines. The presence of this bacteria helps reduce the accumulation of nitrogenous waste which when left unchecked can be reabsorbed into the body causing damage to the kidneys.
- Bifidobacterium longum4– also a group of bacteria found in the intestinal tract. These are probiotics that help the body to perform some of the essential functions such as digestion. They also help maintain a balance of bacteria in the body which if left unchecked could wreak havoc to the kidneys.
- Fructooligosaccharides6– this ingredient is used as a sugar alternative and is usually extracted from fruits such as blue agave and bananas. It can be added to syrups, drinks, and drugs. Apart from improving taste, this ingredient helps maintain low calories, boost immunity, improve bone development and balance the good bacteria found in the digestive tract.
What are the Advantages of Kidney Restore?
When searching for any product, you ought to look out for the benefits that you will gain after buying it. Kidney Restore also comes with a number of benefits. These include:
- This product claims to have ingredients that are all-natural. Users may thus achieve maximum benefits from it. Other nutritional benefits may be achieved such as healthy calorie balance (fructooligosaccharides can lower calories).
- The suggested of these capsules is 2 to 3 capsules a day which may be considered manageable by users.
- Kidney Restore requires no refrigeration which makes it easy to store the drug. Keeping it in a cool dry place maintains its efficiency.
- The side effects of Kidney Restore have been outlined by the manufacturer which is a good practice. Users will be prepared for any eventuality.
- Caution is well stated on the product container.
- Kidney restores comes with a money-back guarantee which makes it risk-free.
What are the Disadvantages of Kidney Restore?
Apart from the advantages, Kidney Restore has some disadvantages as well. Some of them include:
- One of the side effects of this product is that it can cause flatulence that disappears after 2 weeks of continuous use of the product. This can cause discomfort to the user.
- Kidney Restore goes for $36.90 which is expensive considering that there are other products in the market that are cheaper.
- The manufacturer does not offer free trials for this product. Users will have to purchase to try it out.
- Allergic reactions to the product have been left out. It is not mentioned on the container and on the official website.
- A consistent dosage for three months is required for you to see substantial results. Patients who want instant results may find this somewhat a delay.
Q: How Should You Use Kidney Restore?
A: The recommended use for this product is to take 2 to 3 capsules per day. It can be taken with food or as instructed by the physician. Users have been cautioned not to take more than the prescribed dose. Under 18s, pregnant and nursing mothers are all advised to consult with the physician before using the product. Kidney Restore can be taken while undergoing medication. However, you should first consult your physician.
Q: How Much Does Kidney Restore cost?
A: Kidney restore goes for a retail price of $36.90 both on the product’s official website and on retailer sites.
Q: What is Kidney Restore’s Return Policy?
A: This product offers a 100% money-back guarantee. So if you feel unsatisfied with the product you have up to 90 days to return it and get a full refund.
Q: Does Kidney Restore Have Side Effects?
A: The manufacturers of this product have highlighted that these capsules can cause flatulence to the user. However, they claim that it will dissipate with continuous product usage for two weeks.
Q: Does Kidney Restore Offer Free Trials?
A: Kidney Restore has no free trials so to understand how efficient it is, you have to purchase it.
Kidney Restore Customer Reviews
“I have been taking 1 capsule thrice a day and have not had a single side effect. My last blood result was good and I have moved from stage 4 to stage 3 kidney function. At this pace, I can avoid dialysis. I will definitely continue to use this product!” – Amy Pausa
“My doctor was expecting me to have dialysis but after using Kidney Restore all my tests show that my kidneys are working steadily. I’m happy I discovered this product.” – Ted R
“I have been suffering from Chronic Kidney Disease and now thanks to Kidney Restore my kidney function has improved immensely. Apart from my kidneys, my stomach problems are also in check and in fact, I feel energetic. God Bless, Robert, and team!” – Ruth Velez
Kidney Restore Review – Final Verdict
Our kidneys are very special organs because through them we are able to excrete toxic waste from our body systems. There are potential dangers that are known to keep these essential organs from functioning to their maximum potential.
These hidden dangers include; toxic waste accumulation, excess phosphorus absorption, metabolic acidosis, presence of high levels of urea and nitrogenous waste and excess potassium. While good diets and exercise help keep the body in check, sometimes it is not enough. This, therefore, calls for a supplement that can keep these dangers at bay.
Kidney Restore is a supplement that promises to work efficiently in your body to keep your kidney healthy and in good working condition. With its natural ingredients, the product claims to balance both phosphorus and potassium content, prevent acid build-up and eliminate toxins to keep kidneys healthy.
There are customer reviews that claim that the product works efficiently. However, the product which consists of 60 capsules costs $36.90 which is expensive compared to other similar products in the market. Apart from that, these capsules can cause flatulence to users. If you are a client with gut issues you may consider staying away from this product because the consequences are not pleasant.
Now that you know both the pros and cons of this product, you can easily make an informed consumer choice on whether to buy this product or not.
That said, there are a number of kidney cleansing products in the market that may offer better results, no side effects, free trials and come at a cheaper price than Kidney Restore.